Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Have I been possessed!

(13 Posts)
chloe55 Fri 22-Jul-05 15:45:22

Hi everyone,

I am nearly 11 weeks pregnant and I seem to be suffering with the worst bout of 'PMT' I have ever experienced in my life. One minute I am all smiles and the next I am a monster. I made my husband his tea last night and when he made a passing comment about the how the kitchen was becoming cluttered I decided to take it as a direct insult and threw his water over him and chucked his dinner against the wall. I can not believe I have become such a pyscho! I then spent all night in tears. Don't get me wrong, we are over the moon about the latest news but I don't know what's happening with my moods! Is anyone else feeling the same?

tiffini Fri 22-Jul-05 16:05:33

bump

colditz Fri 22-Jul-05 16:50:16

I had this, you may be pleased to know that the mood had lifted by 14 weeks pg.

Get more sleep. eat more biscuits!

ChaCha Fri 22-Jul-05 19:25:46

LOL Sorry for laughing but i had a strange sense of deja-vous.......

MrsATeam Sat 23-Jul-05 00:12:16

Hi chloe55 this is totally normal behaviour believe me...I had this with all of my pregnancies and more so when I was pregnant with our boy.....all the testosterone going around !!!!

Flossam Sat 23-Jul-05 00:29:32

When I was pregnant there was a thread title 'pregnant and angry' IIRC, and it was all about pregnant women behaving completely and fabulously irrationally

hunkermunker Sat 23-Jul-05 00:54:53

Here's that very thread

Totally normal to feel seething rage and red mist, IME.

MrsATeam Sun 24-Jul-05 01:23:57

Hi chloe55 hope all posts give you reasurrance...I was arguing and nearly brawling with anger over anything all the time...I was always angry when I was pregnant with my boy....... and when pregnant with my girls I was very tearful and emotional over things...but could be aggresive occassionally

AnotherHelen Sun 24-Jul-05 15:54:46

I think its quite normal! im 32 weeks pregnant now and im a complete pyscho nutcase! my moods are a daily thing - if i get up in a good mood then im in a good mood all day, but when i wake up in a cow-mood (more common for me right now) then thats me for the day!! i have got to the point now where i just tell people if im in a mood to just bare in mind i could snap over nothing at anytime! - i hate it, its like you say chloe55 - its just like ive been possesed!! im a monster!!! a nasty, nutty, shouty, grumpy, nutcase! and if im not shouting at someone im just balling my eyes out about something! only a few weeks left thank god!! xxx

mummyhill Sun 24-Jul-05 17:10:41

Snap me too was in a vile mood yesterday and slammed doors threw things etc all day feel quite sorry for DH and DD

munz Sun 24-Jul-05 18:04:26

ywp me to at only 7+2 DH is already moaning he never know's what mood i'm gonna be in and it's like living with a woman on constant PMT - I find choccy helps - but then i'm a big choccy fan!

chloe55 Mon 25-Jul-05 11:27:16

Thanks everyone, I feel quite normal now! I am in a surprisingly good mood for a Monday, I'd better not speak too soon though after past experiences. I don't think my DH will be keen on these mood swings lasting throughout the pregnancy, I think I'd better not tell him so he can find out for himself! Lets hope the mood lifts like you said Colditz.

mummyhill Wed 27-Jul-05 16:43:58

34/40 stressed and ready to kill anyone who says anyhing i don't like. Can't remember the las time i was in a really good mood.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now