Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

matchsticks required!!!

(3 Posts)
Klara Thu 21-Jul-05 10:39:59

Have just dicovered this week that I am pg - however, - am feeling absolutely shattered all the time. I am sleeping 8 hours at night, and can hardly haul myself out of bed in the morning. AM OK once I get going, but come 7 pm just seem to crash again.

Can't remember being this tired the last time, but then I guess I didn't get home to a 2 1/2 year old who wanted entertained.

ANyone else struggling to stay awake>?

Klara

Lucymoo Thu 21-Jul-05 13:58:04

Hi Klara,i am also totally shattered this time round amd i dont remember feeling this tired last time.I have a ds of 15 months who still sometimes wakes in the night and who is constantly full of energy.I make sure i have a nap in the day when he does.

Lonelymum Thu 21-Jul-05 14:03:17

I felt this way with my last three pgs, but don't remember feeling it so badly with No. 1. I couldn't have done as I was working! I did used to collapse at the w/e though.

I hated the tiredness with being pg. But, IIRC, it didn't go on all 40 weeks. There was a break sometime during the 2nd trimester when I felt OK. Godd luck with your pg!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now