Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Does anyone think I'm pregnant please, too early for a test!

(10 Posts)
jersey Fri 15-Jul-05 10:00:54

Hi
I am on Femulen and missed a day last week, took the pill on time the next day, then was late the following day! I am very busy working full time, have a one year old and studying, and forgetfull!!!

After the missed day and before I remembered my husband and I had sex. I'm not due until the 28th and this is the 15th, too early for a test. I have been needing to go to the loo alot more in the last few days and feeling sick most of the time (during my first preg I wasn't sick, just felt it all the time), I also have has a clear discharge which I think I had last time as well. I am very very tired as well.

Does anyone think I could be pregnant as I dare not drink or take any tablets just in case. I don't know whether to start on the folic acid in case as well. We are planning on another child just not for a few more months.

starlover Fri 15-Jul-05 10:25:09

hmm i think it's FAAAAARRRRRRRRR too early to tell.
also think it's too early for you to be geting pg symptoms

Enid Fri 15-Jul-05 10:26:23

Yes I think you are

Enid Fri 15-Jul-05 10:27:59

hold on, maybe not

sorry, I am being silly, but it is far too early for any pg symptoms

If you are due on the 28th you may be ovulating which always makes me wee more.

Twiglett Fri 15-Jul-05 10:29:15

snurk

katierocket Fri 15-Jul-05 10:29:55

sounds like you're ovulating esp the bit about clear discharge. You couldn't be preg yet

jersey Fri 15-Jul-05 12:04:46

Thanks

Could be Physcological as I know I forgot the pill!

jersey Fri 15-Jul-05 13:35:39

Been thinking, possibility could be further on as my last period only lasted 2 days and normally 7!

HappyMumof2 Fri 15-Jul-05 16:39:12

Message withdrawn

jersey Mon 18-Jul-05 08:12:43

Could be wishful thinking, although we weren't going to start trying until christmas for baby no two as J will be 2 and a half when the next one arrives.

I did get used to the idea very quickly!!

Did a text this weekend as still feeling very sick, negative!! No surprises really.

Thanks for feedback.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: