Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

2nd pregnancy symptoms different to 1st?

(9 Posts)
luvlymum Fri 15-Jul-05 09:24:08

Has anyone had different pregnancy symptoms with their 1st than with their 2nd baby? I'm just curious as with my first baby I had really sore boobs very early on, even before I missed a period, now my period is v. late, I'm on the mini pill but did miss one, I feel tired and light headed but don't have sore boobs, think I'll probably have to test just incase!

Chuffed Fri 15-Jul-05 10:13:40

Yes, boobs didn't get sore and still aren't really 14wks on.
Did get the need to go to the loo every 5mins though.

luvlymum Fri 15-Jul-05 11:32:20

Chuffed, is this your 2nd pregnancy?

spykid Fri 15-Jul-05 11:33:28

Have to say mine were exactly the same 2nd time, which is how I knew I was pg straight away.
But I guess it is different for everyone!

Chuffed Fri 15-Jul-05 12:20:05

Yes 2nd pregnancy, some things were the same and some things were different - actually have been for the whole time so far. Boobs sort of went hard and fuller last time haven't this time. Skin didn't get as greasy this time, terrible last time. Worse nausea this time, pretty much none last time. It was really the peeing thing that gave it away for me I think.

jessicaandbumpsmummy Fri 15-Jul-05 12:21:22

sick as dog with first.... not actually sick but feeling sick.

no sickness with this one at all (now 26 weeks)

boobs were HUGE last time, not much different this time - a little more sensitive

sweetkitty Sat 16-Jul-05 09:13:56

feeling sick and like s* same both times

boobs got huge after about 8 weeks with first haven't with second (but I was still BFing)

still had feeling i was pregnant straight away though

luvlymum Sat 16-Jul-05 20:45:15

Thanks everyone, think I'll go to docs next week and see whats going on maybe its just the pill messing about with my periods and making me feel headachey and light headed!

KiwiKate Sun 17-Jul-05 09:04:04

V different 2nd time round. First time had sore boobs at about 4 weeks. Am at 32 weeks with no2, still not got sore boobs.

No morning sickness with no1, had it pretty bad with no2 from about 12 weeks on.

With no2 had no symptoms other than brown blotches on my face (and the positive pregnancy test) until about 12 weeks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now