Or log in with:
Register to join the discussion, get discounts and more.
This is page 1 of 1 (This thread has 4 messages.)
Plum? Peach? Papaya? Chart your baby’s growth and development with our pregnancy calendar.
For all you pregnant and post-natal ladies who are feeling a little sluggish in the bowel department, I have the solution.
1. Purchase a large punnet of fresh apricots, telling yourself you're going to make a tart.
2. Forget about the tart and eat the whole punnet (sharing some with dd) over the course of an afternoon.
3. Get up in the night 4 times to, ahem, evacuate.
4. Wonder just HOW much fibre those apricots have in them.
4. Get up a fifth time to change dd's nappy for the first time since she was a tiny baby.
5. Wake up (finally) feeling light as a feather.
Plus there was none of the scary wind that seems to accompany eating dried apricots.
Lovely! But could do without the getting up in the night!
hmmmm may try this! agree dried apricots can isolate you from all your friends
Maybe if you ate them first thing in the morning, redhelen, you would be done before you went to bed!
Join the discussion
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.
Already registered with Mumsnet? Log in to leave your comment or alternatively, sign in with Facebook or Google.
Please login first.