Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Is anyone watching baby house on itv?

(7 Posts)
babyonboard Tue 12-Jul-05 14:53:35

the woman who gave birth to 'paris' last thursday is wearing a boob tube and appears to have no trace of a stomach! how the hell did she manage that?

Nbg Tue 12-Jul-05 14:54:41

He's quite tiny though isn't he and the mum is rather small herself and quite young.

babyonboard Tue 12-Jul-05 15:08:01

thats true..just hope i am as lucky..he he

Nbg Tue 12-Jul-05 18:05:24

I know myself (not bragging btw) I was 21 when I had dd and quite trim before I was pg. Under a fortnight after I had dd I was back in my jeans (much to everyones suprise as I was rather big)

It is possible!

Redhelen Tue 12-Jul-05 18:07:58

I'm hoping so - I was all round large on my last preganacy - but just out front this time! So heres hoping?!!!!Having said that it helps to be young - and I'm not!!

babyonboard Tue 12-Jul-05 18:30:29

this is all good to hear, i am 22 and was a size 10 pre - bump..
fingers crossed as i really hate exercise and diets..he he!

starlover Tue 12-Jul-05 18:36:12

it depends how good your tummy muscles are!

ie, if you were very sporty and exercise quite a lot then your stomach muscles will tighten up a lot quicker post birth. someone i know was teeny, had a minute bump too, and gave birth to a 10lb baby! she was in regular clothes again a couple of weeks after.

i on the other hand am allergic to any form of esxercise and still have a saggy tummy 5 months on!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now