Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Is anyone watching baby house on itv?

(7 Posts)
babyonboard Tue 12-Jul-05 14:53:35

the woman who gave birth to 'paris' last thursday is wearing a boob tube and appears to have no trace of a stomach! how the hell did she manage that?

Nbg Tue 12-Jul-05 14:54:41

He's quite tiny though isn't he and the mum is rather small herself and quite young.

babyonboard Tue 12-Jul-05 15:08:01

thats true..just hope i am as lucky..he he

Nbg Tue 12-Jul-05 18:05:24

I know myself (not bragging btw) I was 21 when I had dd and quite trim before I was pg. Under a fortnight after I had dd I was back in my jeans (much to everyones suprise as I was rather big)

It is possible!

Redhelen Tue 12-Jul-05 18:07:58

I'm hoping so - I was all round large on my last preganacy - but just out front this time! So heres hoping?!!!!Having said that it helps to be young - and I'm not!!

babyonboard Tue 12-Jul-05 18:30:29

this is all good to hear, i am 22 and was a size 10 pre - bump..
fingers crossed as i really hate exercise and diets..he he!

starlover Tue 12-Jul-05 18:36:12

it depends how good your tummy muscles are!

ie, if you were very sporty and exercise quite a lot then your stomach muscles will tighten up a lot quicker post birth. someone i know was teeny, had a minute bump too, and gave birth to a 10lb baby! she was in regular clothes again a couple of weeks after.

i on the other hand am allergic to any form of esxercise and still have a saggy tummy 5 months on!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: