Talk

Advanced search

Aches and pains! (sorry and a moan)

(5 Posts)
lulabelle Wed 06-Jul-05 14:06:11

Hello

I'm 15+3 pg and I'm having terrible aches and pains, the worst pain is in my cocyx (probably spelt that wrong, I mean the one right down the bottom of your spine) I find that if I sit in the same position for more than 5 mins I have to move and then it really hurts to move out of position, I have pins and needles in my legs and my legs feel really heavy. I noticed last night that when I squatted down to do up DS1 shoes I couldn't get back up. Does anyone else have anything similar? I feel down today, fed up of all day feeling sick, tired and miserable. I keep telling myself I should be pleased as this is a good time in life but I just feel like crying!

lulabelle Wed 06-Jul-05 14:22:49

Is there anyone out there...?

jessicaandbumpsmummy Wed 06-Jul-05 14:25:52

i can sympathise! I have had the same pains am im now 24+5.... pain in the a££e isnt in it!!! Not sure what the cure is but if you find it - let me know!

bamik Wed 06-Jul-05 14:29:24

I'm 20 + 4 and have had to sithere in the office with my chair as low as possible and I've got them resting on a stool! The top of my legs ache like hell. But this is probably becuase i've not had that many meetings today so have been sitting at my desk a lot.

But then again the same thing happens at home too. Just can't win!

lulabelle Fri 08-Jul-05 11:25:07

Hi Bamik, maybe its working in the office and attending meetings!! I do the same. Its not too bad today but my legs are still heavy and the pins and needles are very frequent. I'm in a better mood as its Friday and have the weekend to rest (as much as you can with a 3.5 yr old). Sorry no suggestions for cures either!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now