Talk

Advanced search

Boy or Girl?????

(8 Posts)
lulabelle Fri 01-Jul-05 10:53:23

Did any of you know before the baby was born, i.e. if you have a boy and a girl, what was different if anything? I have DS already and expecting number 2 on christmas day, this time I have felt more sick and also scan measurements are smaller than DS at same age.

TracyK Fri 01-Jul-05 10:55:23

I thought if you were sick - its a girl.

cazzybabs Fri 01-Jul-05 11:05:56

was very sick 1st time round (had girl) not sick at all second time round (had girl). Also dd2 was a different shaped bump and was not as active....maybe she need a sex change when she is older ...

so I don't think you can tell

Chuffed Fri 01-Jul-05 11:09:05

I have been the opposite lulabelle, fine - no ms, carried like a basketball (for boy) but had dd.
This time have felt quite grim but not terrible, baby is bigger than dd so assuming that we will probably have a boy but maybe not according to cazzybabs.

lulabelle Fri 01-Jul-05 15:06:44

Thanks for your responses, I guess that there really is no way of knowing without the scan, I'm just so impatient I was hoping someone would agree with me!!!!!

Chuffed - when is your next baby due?

x

Chuffed Fri 01-Jul-05 15:07:30

January

lulabelle Fri 01-Jul-05 15:11:28

Chuffed - how are you feeling now, I have been quite rough, it didn't help that I convinced myself get to 12 weeks and you will be fine! I got worse. Have you felt your baby move yet? I can't remember anything about the first time round, just the heartburn which is just starting again. DS1 was late so maybe we will get a January baby too. I'm 15 weeks on Sunday.

Chuffed Fri 01-Jul-05 15:21:00

I feel worse when tired so it tends to get worse as the week goes on, 12wks Monday.
I just see pregnant people everywhere.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now