Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

What about Sex?

(6 Posts)
bamik Wed 29-Jun-05 17:40:05

Ok,

So me and DH had what I would call a 'steamy session' last night. The way I was acting U would have thought i'd just been released from a 10 prison year sentence (dunno what came over me .

Anyway - to cut a long story short, baba hasn't moved much since then! He have felt the occasional movement today, but he's not as active as usual. Do you think he could be traumatized

I mean, if U was watching from the side lines U would have actually doubted that I was 19 + 4 pg!

Flamesparrow Wed 29-Jun-05 17:41:14

Lol - He's probably just worn out from all the swuishing

I'm sure he's fine.

bamik Wed 29-Jun-05 17:46:28

Yeah - me and my cousin met up and lunchtime today and I was telling her. She found it very funny and said that if there was a problem that I would have known by now.

She said that he's probably scared to move at the moment - LOL. But I just thought I'd ask. I mean we were really going for gold last night

Flamesparrow Wed 29-Jun-05 17:47:24

show off

tex111 Wed 29-Jun-05 17:48:14

I'm sure he's fine. Pregnant sex is fab, all those hormones can make it better than ever and I've read that an orgasming womb feels like a massage to a baby. Try not to worry and enjoy it while you can!

bamik Wed 29-Jun-05 17:51:31

Thanks Ladies,

I feel much better now. I mean I dunno what came over me! I've never been like that. No wonder DH was in his element - I was like a wild animal!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: