Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I am suffering from ONS

(13 Posts)
Tessiebear Mon 20-Jun-05 15:08:37

OVER - NESTING SYNDROME!!!!!!!!!!

I have just found the need to remove the lids from the tubs of butter and margarine etc in the fridge and soak them in warm soapy water. Someone help me put an end to this maddness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MissChief Mon 20-Jun-05 15:14:53

are you in labour??!

edam Mon 20-Jun-05 15:23:52

hee hee! Bless you. If you run out of things to do at home, feel free to come round to Casa Edam -there's plenty here to keep you busy

Tessiebear Mon 20-Jun-05 15:54:58

No MissChief - i have 1 week to go!!! I wonder what insane jobs i can find to do??? I have almost run out!

firstbabyandnervous Mon 20-Jun-05 16:10:46

Ive heard things like that happen just before you go into labour.Maybe you will go sooner than you think

MissChief Mon 20-Jun-05 16:12:57

cleaning the back of all yr radiators? (seemed tremenduously important to me last time!)

watch out - I swear it's a real sign!

Tessiebear Tue 21-Jun-05 10:55:22

Today i am too exhausted to even think about nesting - house looks like a bomb has hit it!!! Except for a few key areas that are VERY clean!!

Tessiebear Tue 21-Jun-05 10:56:04

btw - a friend of mine found it necessary to clean out her plug sockets with cotton buds!!!

fireflyfairy2 Tue 21-Jun-05 10:57:34

Hmm All my cupboards NEEDED washed with warm soapy water and then POLISHED with mr Sheen ?????

Rochwen Tue 21-Jun-05 11:27:15

Lol !

Well, I had this really strong urge to clean the yukky portaloo I was using at a music festival last Saturday. I'm very glad I managed to control myself.

...now I wish the same urge would kick in at home.

AnotherHelen Tue 21-Jun-05 14:58:33

Have desperate need to spray starch and iron ALL clothing in my house, including my poor sons (4 and 2) clothes! - all our clothes look like cardboard cutouts hanging in the wardrobe!

rodeo1 Tue 21-Jun-05 17:29:51

PMSL!!!

How funny, Thanks girls - needed cheering up

mummy23 Tue 21-Jun-05 17:40:36

LOL

Its a sign that it will happening soon i was scrubing the floor 2 days before i went into labour and then the day before as well because i had this big facination about the bubbles and the smell of citrus as well! (it was like a craving for the smell i suppose!)

Good Luck with labour and do all the cleaning you can now coz you'll soon loose the energy and urges to clean once LO arrives!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now