Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy and smell

(5 Posts)
OhBuggerandArse Wed 11-Nov-09 19:28:57

Not my heightened sense of smell, I'm afraid, but the increasingly pervasive pong I seem to be giving off. I never thought of myself as smelly before, tho' I suppose one never really knows - is this a common side-effect of pregnancy does anyone know? Am beginning to offend myself!

OhBuggerandArse Wed 11-Nov-09 21:42:07

Oh well, just me who whiffs, clearly.

BlueCollie Wed 11-Nov-09 22:34:55

Has anyone actually told you you smell????? It could be just you thinking you smell LOL

OhBuggerandArse Wed 11-Nov-09 23:10:23

But people aren't very likely to say anything, are they? Unless they're your mum or something, I suppose.

I did wonder that earlier, whether it was just mega-sensitive pregnancy nose picking it up - but then I decided that was even worse, because I might have been smelling for years but just wasn't aware of it.

But no, I think I really do!

mollybob Wed 11-Nov-09 23:12:21

I stink too! Really sweaty and odd smelling CM (TMI) Remember the smell from previous - one reason I wasn't too surprised with BFP. No one else has said anything (yet)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now