Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone around 20 weeks? Fancy a chat?

(6 Posts)
CharlieandPeanut Wed 11-Nov-09 12:44:25

Hi i'm Charlie and have a little peanut in my tummy. I'm so excited but scared also.

If anyone fancies a chat about the 20 week scan/hospital or home birth and NCT classes grab a cuppa tea and pack of hob nobs and lets chat!!!

Charlie

claraquack Wed 11-Nov-09 12:46:58

try the Due in April in the ante natal threads, you'll find lots of people at the same stage as you all dying to chat about it. good luck!

ohnelly Wed 11-Nov-09 13:48:05

Hi Im 20 weeks!! Got my scan this fri 13th! cant decide whether to find out if its a boy or girl, keep changing my mind. Im due 2nd April and already have a little boy nearly 4 years. When you due??

superbean Wed 11-Nov-09 15:20:45

Hi I'm 19 weeks and having twins. Home birth looks unlikely for me Hope you are feeling well though. I am looking forward to my scan next week.

hoops997 Wed 11-Nov-09 17:05:59

ohnelly am exactly at the same stage as you, have 20 week scan on Friday at 0815, am so excited grin also I am going to find out the sex because my DP is going to afganistan before junior is born......I'm also due on 2nd April!

ohnelly Thu 12-Nov-09 09:16:10

Is anyone feeling much movement yet? I get the odd flutter but not sure if its baby or wind! haha

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now