Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

32 weeks preganant andtting period type pains

(6 Posts)
marie23 Wed 11-Nov-09 08:10:26

Hi there i need advice please i am 32 weeks pregnant on friday and since last night have been getting period type pains on and off they last for about 10 seconds and r quite pain full pregnancy as been fine so far movements r ok and no loss down there.

Please advice. Thankuin advance

marie23 Wed 11-Nov-09 08:12:10

sorry about spelling mistakes the keys on my laptop r sticking arrrrrrrgghh

maybebaby23 Wed 11-Nov-09 13:48:26

Ive been having the period like pains too, im 33 weeks tomorrow. They are uncomfortable and come and go. Ive been getting them for 2 or 3 weeks now. I meant to ask my midwife yesterday but forgot! So for now im just tying to take it easy and rest a bit more. Pehaps you have been over doing it? I know i have, running around after my 3 year old and nesting like crazy!! Never done so much housework and de-cluttering in my life!!

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

bethoo Wed 11-Nov-09 13:52:32

possible ligament pains or braxton hicks. i am 32 weeks pregnant too, why not join us on the due jan 2010 thread?

marie23 Wed 11-Nov-09 21:16:39

thanku for the replies pains have eased a little now think i did over do it yesterday abit xmas shopping lol as i am not yet used t this site i cannot find ur thread due jan 2010!

whensmydayoff Thu 12-Nov-09 09:02:15

Im 32 weeks too. Im suddenly getting period style pains in my lower back [hmmm].
I also find the most uncomfortable postion in bed - my left side, due to the pain in lower back and left side!
It's all good fun!
I can't see a Jan10 thread either?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now