Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

maternity Pj's

(9 Posts)
pigleychez Mon 09-Nov-09 21:29:44

Where can I get nice maternity pj's that dont cost the earth?

carrielou2007 Mon 09-Nov-09 21:46:41

Mamas and papas - got some in the outlet store a few weeks ago and a gorgous BF nightie like a little slip blu with pretty flowrs that I don't feel like a whale in and was a fiver!! Not sure if the outlet stuff is online or only what they have left in the stores? Wish I'd bought two of them now. Have lovely 3 piece pj's too.

WickedWitchSouthWest Mon 09-Nov-09 21:52:53

pigley, M&P Outlet online store: here

thanks for the tip off, Carrie!

ErikaMaye Mon 09-Nov-09 21:53:49

In all honesty I've just bought bigger ones!! Primakr have some lovely snuggly fleece nighties in at the moment, plus they have a few buttons on the front so can be used for BF. AND they have funky patterns - red and white spots, lepord print, cow print - so you don't feel like you've suddenly hit 80 when buying them grin

Mama2b5 Mon 09-Nov-09 23:09:36

i agree with EM i would just get some in a bigger size why spend money on something that you are not goin to use again for now!

bigpreggybelly Tue 10-Nov-09 13:51:20

I got 2 pairs for £28 from somewhere but I can't remember - try Blooming Marvellous, Jo Jo or Mamas and Papas - it was one of those.

annamama Tue 10-Nov-09 22:07:24

Mothercare is worth a try too!

VanillaIce Tue 10-Nov-09 22:23:13

JoJo Maman Bebe

KnitterInTheNW Tue 10-Nov-09 22:25:29

I had mothercare ones, I preferred maternity PJs to bigger 'normal' ones because they pulled right up over my bump.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now