Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Itchy nipples

(7 Posts)
kellze Sun 08-Nov-09 00:21:06

Well, only one itchy nipple. Almost all the time, my right nipple itches. It is driving me crazy, and I can't scratch it because it then hurts. It is getting to the point where I have to keep cold eye masks in my bra. Really weird feeling. Anyone else had this? I am 19 weeks pregnant and my DH is too scared to hear about women's problems.

lizzie9442 Sun 08-Nov-09 07:18:43

Hi, I had this last night and it was driving me mad. I have had in previous pregnancies to so nothing to worry about, its just really horrible.

Jayfer Sun 08-Nov-09 14:24:22

Oh thank goodness it's not just me! I'm now trying to find interesting and inventive ways to give them both a good scratch whilst out in public.
Lizzie - when does it ease off? I'm 16wks.

jlo1234 Sun 08-Nov-09 14:37:13

i have this quite a lot im 32 weeks today! i sort of pinch them a bit through my bra but make it look like im rearranging my bra if u get what i mean, not hard tho as it hurts! mine comes and goes just have to take it as it comes. dont scratch them tho just sort of rub and pull them. god it sounds like im being rude but im not honest grin

lizzie9442 Sun 08-Nov-09 17:36:39

Jayfer - I have had it through out the whole of my pregnancies but I have days where they are ok and others where the itchiness doesn't seem to go. Its so lovely being pregnant grin

StantonLacy Sun 08-Nov-09 20:34:38

Yup, I am 33 weeks now and it is driving me up the wall ! Feels like it's been going on for weeks now and one night actually kept me awake as it was itchy to the point of pain..grrr. The only thing I've found that helps is to liberally apply Lansinoh, does seem to help ease it a bit.

Jayfer Mon 09-Nov-09 12:14:21

Have decided to just go ahead and scratch whether i'm in public or not. Sod it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now