Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

28 Weeks and pressure in my vagina - Should i be worried?

(6 Posts)
mummytopebs Sat 07-Nov-09 21:30:09

Am 28 weeks today have had pressure in my vagina and bottom, it feels like i need a poo all the time, like i need to push x Is this the baby just shifting position or should i be concerned, had some clear discharge earlier but only when i wiped x

Claire2009 Sat 07-Nov-09 21:31:10

Sounds like baby is trying to engage, I wouldn't worry unless you start getting contractions, can you call your MW and ask?

prettyfly1 Sat 07-Nov-09 21:34:25

Have you had any thick,bloody or discoloured discharge- if not then no I wouldnt too much. I do know the sensation you mean and is probably that you are a bit bunged up or blocked with everything down there and need to poo (sorry but pregnancy is horrid). I feel like this all the time - especially when I walk around and it isnt pleasant but it doesnt sound like labour.

GreenFlowerTShirtAndLeggings Sat 07-Nov-09 21:36:17

Call MW and ask. Don't know if you should be concerned but if it was me I think I'd want to have it checked out.

mummytopebs Sat 07-Nov-09 21:39:03

No funny coloured discharge just some clear stuff earlier. The pressure is definitly more in vagina than bottom, it feels like something is sat there x Dont have a midwife to ring have to ring hospital as consultant based so would have to ring delivery suite

Deemented Sun 08-Nov-09 08:19:54

I get that quite often, and afaik, it's quite normal, i've certainly had it with all three of my pregnancies. If you're eally worried may be best to contact L&D.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now