Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby been laying side ways for at least 3 weeks, how can i get him to turn???????

(3 Posts)
Tiaxx31 Sat 07-Nov-09 15:23:52

Hiya need plenty of tips & Advice please..
any tips on how i can get him to turn head down as i'm 36 weeks,have to have another scan in 2 weeks,if he hasn't turned by then. Then i'm being booked in for a c-section which i really don't want. Had my first child at 38+6 weeks so whats the chances of this one coming sooner then due date as well?

TRL Sat 07-Nov-09 15:44:34

Hi, I had this with DS2 - I had reflexology sessions each week at 36 & 37 weeks with a reflexologist who worked on the sides of my feet where apparently there are womby-baby lumps when yr pregnant- you need to get one that knows what they're doing. About 4 hours after she'd been the second time, DS2 shifted head down - shockingly uncomfortable for the seconds it lasted! He was born 3 days later at just 38 weeks.
DD arrived at 39 + 3 weeks so she was actually later then him, so perhaps yr second will be later too??
Good luck!

rubyslippers Sat 07-Nov-09 15:47:00

i had reflexoology and moxibustion to turn my breech DD at 36 weeks (who had been every way but head down the whole pregnancy)

when i went for a scan at 37 weeks she had turned smile

also, try bouncing on a birthing ball, getting on all fours

try a website called spinning babies

i have heard that transverse babies can be harder to turn than breech

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now