Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bleeding (decidual or period?)

(1 Post)
bathroomsink Fri 06-Nov-09 15:30:18

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and wanted a little advice.

Hubby and I got married in September during my most fertile times (according to online ovulation calulators). Since then I have been experiencing early pregnancy symptoms (vomitting, dizzy, lightheaded, fatigue, increase in breast size). My period was due on the 3rd October and 31st October and one those days I have had bleeds lighter than my usual flow for 2 - 3 days. My periods are normally 4 - 5 days.

I have done HPT and they are all negative and been to my GP and have been signed off work for 3 weeks with my symptoms.

I have had blood tests done and my platelet count returned lower than usual. I have had to repeat the tests and results are due back on Monday next week.

My GP doesn't know whats wrong and I don't know if I am pregnant or just losing the plot. I have never been pregnant before and never experienced anything like this.

Could I be pregnant? Is the bleeding a period or decidual? Hubby and I are both worried as I am still vomitting, still off work and still non the wiser. :S

All the best you everyone on Mumsnet

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now