Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Need to shout - Hooray!!!!!!!

(9 Posts)
jomummy2 Fri 06-Nov-09 12:39:17

I had my 1st DS at 28 weeks - it was a traumatic emergency C-Section and is my little miracle.

I then had my 2nd DS at 22 weeks who unfortunately didn't make it and became an angel

I just want to shout and scream - I am 37 weeks today and officially full term point i never thought was possible. I go into hospital in 6 days (12th Nov) to have my little girl.

Sorry just wanted to share it somewhere - whooooooooooooo

theagedparent Fri 06-Nov-09 12:41:06

Congratulations!!! Good luck on the 12th smile

flybynight Fri 06-Nov-09 13:48:05

Well done! No wonder you are delighted. Has anything been done differently this time?

notnowbernard Fri 06-Nov-09 13:50:37

Congratulations, you must be so excited smile

Caitni Fri 06-Nov-09 14:27:09

Congratulations! Great news and all the best for the birth of your DD smile

jomummy2 Fri 06-Nov-09 15:01:21

flybynight, yes i've been on 75mg aspirin daily since i was 8 weeks pg... that and a change in sex they think has helped me get to term.

I am sooooooo excited

Just can't wait to hold me precious DD now x

Mama2b5 Fri 06-Nov-09 15:04:16

Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!grin
It gives hope for all who are also on this countdown!- I pray all goes well with you on the 12thNov- please come back on and share!
im sure we will all be waiting!grin

Pingpong Fri 06-Nov-09 15:06:44

wow - no wonder you are wanting to shout with joy! GL for the 12th and meeting your precious girl

jomummy2 Fri 06-Nov-09 19:50:56

Just can't stop grinning and I'll definately come back on and share my...hopefully good news x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now