Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bad BO during pregnancy

(4 Posts)
butterscotch Wed 04-Nov-09 19:53:56

blush has anyone noticed they have BO during pregnancy? Or is it just me?

I use Mitchim dry stick which is usually really good deodrant but just after lunch I can start smelling BO, so spraying but its so blush anyone else suffering and if so found any solutions?

stripeywoollenhat Wed 04-Nov-09 20:22:50

it's entirely possible that only you can smell it, due to the ridiculous hypersensitivity of the pregnant woman's nose... unless you are hanging out with a load of other pregnant women, of course. i still shudder to remember the stench of public transport when i were up the duff, and as i recall i thought myself quite pongy too. so it might just be that.

hth smile

butterscotch Wed 04-Nov-09 20:40:16

Thanks that could be it i hope so smilethe bad breath gets me on the train every morning its like I can smell it everyone around me no matter which way I face sad

emsyj Wed 04-Nov-09 21:23:06

If you really are sweating more, try Perspirex. It is amazing stuff. Check with the pharmacist that it's safe for use when pregnant. You put it on at night, wait for it to dry and then wash it off in the morning.

Also I find that Dove original deodorant has quite a strong smell and it overpowers any BO smells!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now