Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Reduced movements at 31+3

(4 Posts)
Pinkjenny Tue 03-Nov-09 10:10:08

Ds has been a big fidget up til now, but his movements seem to have considerably reduced over the last week or so. I am still feeling him, but not as often, and the kicks aren't as pronounced, iyswim.

I have a doppler and I can hear his HB, but it is quite tricky to find. Am I correct in assuming that perhaps he's just in an odd position?

Interestingly, exactly the same thing happened at 31 weeks when I was pg with dd, and I went in for monitoring for an hour or so.

maybebaby23 Tue 03-Nov-09 10:17:11

Same here, 32+5. I think they are just running out of space! I wish i had a doppler!

maybebaby23 Tue 03-Nov-09 10:20:07

Sorry im 31+5, im racing ahead of myself lol

Pinkjenny Tue 03-Nov-09 10:21:05

I know, I didn't have one last time. I bought it to try and have some 'bonding' time in the early weeks, as I felt like dd was just commanding so much of my attention that I never even thought about ds! I would definitely have gone in, I think, if I hadn't been able to hear the hb. Very reassuring.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now