Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How early can pg symtoms start

(8 Posts)
bigmuther65 Tue 03-Nov-09 09:46:37

Just wondering if anyone can help?I ovulated on wendesday/tursday last week so if successful implantation would not be complete
I have really sore boobs and smells are really affecting me weeing lots more up 6 times last night.But surely it is way to early for any symtoms? anyone else experience this

lifeistooshort Tue 03-Nov-09 20:27:32

sounds very positive indeed. If it is your first it is possible you would feel the symptoms already. With DD I just knew. With DS (DC2 no symptoms). Fingers crossed for you!

ladyandthechocolate Tue 03-Nov-09 20:37:31

It is early for symptoms but everyone is different. The first thing for me was tiredness - it started about 8 DPO and I was falling asleep on the sofa in the evening. The weeing started about 14DPO. My preg test didn't come up +ve until 13DPO.
Good luck smile

laurawantsababy Tue 03-Nov-09 20:53:01

I knew the day after I had concieved!! I even posted on here to ask if it was possible!

I had a funny taste in my mouth and put the milk in the microwave instead of the fridge. 4 weeks later I got my BFP smile

jlo1234 Tue 03-Nov-09 20:59:48

i had all of this for about 3 weeks before i found out i was pregnant, and i found out as soon as it said i could take the test, i could not stop weeing and my boobs felt bigger and sore, another thing i read and then realised was that ur nipples could be kind of erect for no reason. i would say symptoms could start this early, i know mine certainly did!!

sh77 Tue 03-Nov-09 23:16:42

Mine started at 4DPO - sore boobs, which I never have. At about 8DPO, excessive tiredness and hunger like I have never experienced.

bigmuther65 Wed 04-Nov-09 11:28:55

Thanks for all your posts at least i don't feel it is just in my head anymore.With my 2 dc i did not really take much notice till AF was late.But that was a while ago my 2DC are now 13&16
Going to do a test on weekend but that may be to early as AF not due till tuesdaysmile

jlo1234 Wed 04-Nov-09 12:33:31

you can get the good ones that says it can tell like a week before x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now