Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Tonight I will be mostly eating...

(7 Posts)
tinylion Thu 29-Oct-09 20:46:07

...everything.

I'm 12 weeks with my second baby, and I have constant (I mean CONSTANT) hunger feelings. Tonight (anyone with morning sickness, look away now) I have eaten half a Tesco Finest pizza, half a stick of low fat garlic bread, numerous bananas and satsumas, a WHOLE tin of low fat rice pudding, two bits of toast and marg and drunk lots and lots of water. Only now has my stomach stopped growling.

What is going on?!?

I can eat a proper meal and I will get up to an hour of a settled stomach and then the nasty feeling of nausea/hunger starts again, and I'm off to the cupboard.

Trying to stay away from sweets, chocolate, etcetera...so I don't put on too much weight. I'm already a size 14 and only 5 foot so am resigned to looking like a weeble for the next six months. Got amazing double chin already...

Do I have low blood sugar? Is it diabetes? Or is it just normal?

Am sick to death of eating! Don't enjoy it anymore!!

butterscotch Thu 29-Oct-09 22:07:52

Normal normal normal! I've been like this since 5 weeks now 13 weeks! totally different to first pregnancy so sick this time or feeling sick only way to stop it to eat! Its embarassing when out and about or at work but I figure its better than keep throwing up!

UnrequitedSkink Thu 29-Oct-09 22:10:43

God I know - that love/hate relationship with food where if you don't eat you feel sick but you can only eat stuff you fancy and if you DO get hungry it bloody hurts! I don't know how much is normal any more. Would kill for one of your satsumas though.

AKMD Thu 29-Oct-09 22:41:42

I had this and it was down to the antibiotics I was taking for a chest infection. Or... it might just be normal.

CUNextTuesday Mon 02-Nov-09 17:28:17

<hijack>

skink can I respectfully inform you that big bags of satsumas are 2 for 1 at M&S at the moment and they are everything you would wish a satsuma to be grin

CUNextTuesday Mon 02-Nov-09 17:29:07

well, I mean they are NOT made of chocolate, but apart from that are sweet and a bit chingy/sharp too

pecanpie Mon 02-Nov-09 18:29:06

i am so jealous. i am struggling to eat 2 baby new potatoes in one go! enjoy it!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now