Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

cravings

(12 Posts)
humanfraggle Thu 29-Oct-09 16:02:04

I'm 25 weeks and as of yet have had absolutely no cravings sad

Am sad because I was looking forward to trying weird and wonderful combinations of food and getting away with it!

So... in the absence of any cravings of my own - what have you been craving?

The weirder, the better!

Poohbearsmom Fri 30-Oct-09 01:49:01

I went mad for bananas & milk when i was preg wit ds1 like seriously mad.... Id eat 4-5 bananas & drink 2 litres every day!! The banana cravin only lasted a couple of wks but i was guzling milk for months!! My cousin was eatin polos by da crate, when i saw eating she wud put them n her mouth crunch them them spit them out!! And my sil ate 100's of lemons... She'd peel them & eat them like an orange

chillis and more chillis and anything hot! smile

humanfraggle Fri 30-Oct-09 13:26:37

euwwww, poohbearsmum, raw lemons like oranges?!

my eyes are watering just at the thought of that!

cheekymonkeyno3 Sat 31-Oct-09 09:47:38

i had a lemon craving with dd (2) and cheesy doritos with ds (4). everyone thought i was crazy with the lemons i'm glad i wasn't alone. i'd have about 3 a day and peel them like oranges too. how strange

ilovemydogandmrobama Sat 31-Oct-09 09:50:58

Oh, me too lemons -- uncontrollable. I'd run into Tescos and eat a raw lemon hmm

Vivia Sat 31-Oct-09 17:11:37

I couldn't eat anything hot (I mean heated up, not spicy) *at all* and it was for months through winter sad.

I could only eat fox's glacier mints (a big bag a day), those mini bars of dairy milk (one a day), and salt and vinegar walkers crisps with added malt vinegar (2 bags a day).

I did not crave any of the above foods, they were just the only options, and I can't abide them now!

OvaryActing Sat 31-Oct-09 17:40:53

toilet paper, torn off into long strips. Yum yum.

I'm really craving my chewable vitamin C tablets (they taste of tangy oranges) but obviously can't just tuck in!

theminniebauble Sat 31-Oct-09 18:10:07

This is a little bit disgusting but..... whenever I go into a store like John lewis or indeed a homeware shop I am drawn like a magnet to the door mats. It think that it's the texture.....

I was very excited when we had cause to buy a new one. When we got it home I had a sneaky chew on the sisal-type upper and rubber bottom-it was bliss! Although I tried to be discrete DH discovered me having a chomp and was horrified. I dread to think of the germs- even though it was new! blush

chubbychipmonk Sat 31-Oct-09 18:22:30

Strawberry milk, those pink seafod crab sticks and strawberry poptarts . . though not all at the same time! Wonder if that means im having a girl since everything I craved was pink . . . . . . hmm

MarshaBrady Sat 31-Oct-09 18:28:52

For the first 3 or 4 months I loved eating raw limes.

Could do with one now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now