Talk

Advanced search

30 weeks pregnant and babys head is down is this normal??

(8 Posts)
marie23 Wed 28-Oct-09 15:20:26

Hi all i was just wondering if anyone knew when babys head was supposed to go down i am 30 weeks pregnant on fri and yesterday i felt lots of pressure really low down for a while then it calmed down, been to midwife this morning and she said babies head was down should i be worried??

Pinkjenny Wed 28-Oct-09 15:21:27

I am 31 weeks and my baby's head is down also. Never occurred to me to be concerned, tbh.

fairimum Wed 28-Oct-09 15:22:26

Yep totally normal - with DD I has scans every 2 weeks and she was head down from 12 weeks and never moved!! Just where they are comfy!!

marie23 Wed 28-Oct-09 15:25:59

I dont know why i just had visions of her arriving too early feel like i am worrying to much about everything at min. Thanku for replying

sockmonkey Wed 28-Oct-09 15:43:36

I'm 28 weeks and baby's head is down (saw MW yesterday)
The head is not engaged yet, I'm just glad that she is pointing in the right direction for later... much much later <in denial>

weavermum Wed 28-Oct-09 15:49:36

don't worry. dd was head down from 28 weeks and was 11 (count them) days late. am 24 weeks with dc3 and feel soo much pressure on my foof that everytime i go for a wee i expect to see a hand waving back at me.

bigpreggybelly Thu 29-Oct-09 09:35:21

That's exactly where you want it to be. Keep fingers crossed it stays there, as they don't always

whensmydayoff Thu 29-Oct-09 19:54:40

lol weavermum. It's not just me then! grin grin grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now