Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy yoga in Hastings?

(4 Posts)
fiziwizzle Wed 28-Oct-09 14:07:50

I'm moving to Hastings in a couple of months when I'll be 7.5 months. I reckon better late than never with the pregnancy yoga, does anyone know of/attend classes in the area?

BlueChampagne Wed 28-Oct-09 16:36:17

Try the Birthlight website - they do all sorts of classes countrywide. Great way to get to know people esp if you're moving to a new area IMO.

Wigsy Thu 29-Oct-09 20:53:25

If you can't find a class, do you have a DVD player? I bought Shiva Rea's pregnancy yoga DVD from Gaiam (Amazon sell it, and there are usually a few on eBay). I did it first thing every morning in my living-room, and it's brilliant. Highly recommend it. (Not a great way to meet people, I'm afraid, but you will get in wonderful shape.)

fiziwizzle Fri 30-Oct-09 16:02:15

Thank you both for your answers. It's more to meet people than to get in shape though; well both really, but I'd rather be doing it with other mums than on my own at home!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now