Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Will firework displays traumatise my unborn child??

(7 Posts)
bubblesincambridge Tue 27-Oct-09 13:49:49

My partner seems to think I should avoid the local firework display as the noise may frighten it. I'm 29 weeks. I know they can hear things by now, but it hadn't occurred to me about the fireworks. Whaddyathink??

Iklboo Tue 27-Oct-09 13:51:28

Er - no. I went to a Kings of Leon gig about 3 rows from the front when I was about 27-29 weeks pregnant. Apart from 'bopping' about a bit the only side effect was that DS is now a Kings of Leon fan

singingmum Tue 27-Oct-09 13:55:46

No won't affect dc My MIL went to numerous concerts during pregnancy with my DP he's fine and that was in 1977 so loud rock etc.

Although saying that he can sleep through guns n roses at full volume on headphones grin but not sure thats a bad thing

henryhuggins Tue 27-Oct-09 13:57:24

lol at side effect!!

Baby Will Be Fine
there is a whole lot of padding inside to dampen the noise down

LoveBeingAMummy Tue 27-Oct-09 13:57:40

NOt at all i went to see wet wet wet, the brits and went clay pigeon shooting when pg.

LoveBeingAMummy Tue 27-Oct-09 13:58:04

ps the brits was two weeks before my due date grin

Iklboo Tue 27-Oct-09 13:59:12

Not a bad thing being a KOL fan - I can put some of the videos on Virgin on demand and drool over caleb introduce him to some of their other tunes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now