Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Has anyone had morning sickness return in 3rd trimester?

(4 Posts)
WorkingStudentMummy Fri 23-Oct-09 10:42:24

When pg with DD i don't think i had ANY symptoms bar an ever expanding waistline... this time its a whole new ball-game and had awful MS for first 4 months.

Have just had two blissfully unsick months but for the last week have been feeling increasingly queasy - can't face much in the way of food, if anyone with strong perfume or who has been smoking comes near me my tum starts churning, and have been sick a couple of times when in the presence of coffee!

Bump seems to be happy enough, giving me a good thrashing should I be inconsiderate enough to flop onto the bed/sofa when I've had enough. Oh, and did I mention the heartburn... hmm

CarryOnDancing Fri 23-Oct-09 12:12:34

Hopefully it will make you feel a little better to know that I was sick til 24weeks, then had a couple of weeks feeling much better. Now at 28 weeks my morning and evening sickness have returned.

I have a super active baby, sometimes she seems to be constantly turning for what feels like days at a time. My midwife says this could be the cause.

I have never suffered from indigestion before but now I can't shift it.

Rest assured, I feel your misery! Have you found anything to help? If one more person says ginger I will cry, it just doesn't help!

WorkingStudentMummy Fri 23-Oct-09 14:40:04

Agreed... ginger just makes you sick of ginger!!

Hmmm - could be something in the activeness of the baby. Oh well, at least i had two sick free months!

CarryOnDancing Fri 23-Oct-09 15:53:56

Just think too, all this sickness means minimum weight increase. We will be in our old jeans the very next day!
-as I was writing that I thought 'who am I kidding', nothing could make the misery of sickness any better. There is just no silver lining to be had here!

The only remedy is sleep, sleep, sleep, the more tired I am, the more sick.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now