Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

i cannot find maternity jeans to fit!

(5 Posts)
jellybean86 Thu 22-Oct-09 13:12:54

im living in one pair of jeans and joggin bottoms!!
i cannot find any jeans that fit me anywhere. im quite big, im size 18 and 22 weeks preg and have put on half a stone for far. but my maternity jeans i am wearing from new look are gettin tight under my bump ( i think my bum is gettin bigger!)

im quite fussy as i have massive thighs and calves so need jeans that are a little baggy at the bottom, not bootcut of skinnys! and i cant find some that fit! ive tried blooming marvelous, mothercare, but no luck. some size 20 ones didnt fit :-( i cried my eyes out! im struggling to find jeans bigger than a size 18.

how easy would it be to loose weight so i try to get in size 18 ones?

VanillaIce Thu 22-Oct-09 15:33:56

Try JoJo Maman Bebe - online and instore. They do a "baggy" style and a "boyfriend-cut" that might work for you. And they're all under £30.

http://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/search.php?action=search&super=0010BRN00001~0020BRN00003~0010 CAT00009&branch=&wcategory=CAT00009&catdesc=Jeans&treecode=TRE00009&r=1

Now is not the time to be trying to lose weight. Jeans come and go, your lovely healthy baby will be with you forever. smile

VanillaIce Thu 22-Oct-09 15:34:59

Oops, now I see that is not the way to post a link - well, you get the idea, I'm sure you'll find them...

FJMi Thu 22-Oct-09 17:41:41

I was having a hard time finding jeans. but I found a pair in Gap which fit me very well and now I live in them!

GuernseyFrench Thu 22-Oct-09 17:55:32

Have a look at Next, they have boyfit maternity jeans up to size 20.
Hopefully you'll find a pair which are confortable.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: