Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Quick poll no 2 - Pg ladies, if you knew about swine flu, the complications and the jab would you have still ttc this year?

(6 Posts)
laurawantsababy Tue 20-Oct-09 20:43:55

Another thread because I am very nosy.

For me, no. I would have waited until next year.

I would have been vaccinated, even if I paid and then tried. I am due late January so will be in my 3rd trimester during the worst.

corblimeymadam Tue 20-Oct-09 20:45:37

Message withdrawn

DarrellRivers Tue 20-Oct-09 20:46:20

God no, TTC, you can't put off these things, particularly if you are approaching older age
Life goes on hopefully

DarrellRivers Tue 20-Oct-09 20:47:32

Well i mean, God yes, I would have continued TTC etc etc
and God no , to waiting, these things are nigh on possible to plan

ladyandthechocolate Tue 20-Oct-09 20:53:33

You can't put life on hold over things like this - pregnant women have survived worse!
IMO it would be daft to put it off unless you either have serious health problems or are a worrier.

wellieboot Tue 20-Oct-09 21:03:53

Yes - we conceived in July (completely planned) when swine flu was already around and didn't even think twice. You could put it off forever, there is always one reason or another why the time isn't perfect. Who's to say that next year there won't be something else that makes it not an ideal time to be pregnant!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now