Talk

Advanced search

What are peoples views on a product called PRE SEED????

(6 Posts)
Tiaxx31 Tue 20-Oct-09 13:22:42

Hiay i just wondered what people thought, e.g if it even works of pre seed as my sister told me her and her fiance are going to try this. They have been trying on and off for a few years, i told her they should go to the doctors but they don't seem to make that appointmnet, i did and i was told myself and partner were ok and now with a new partner since the begining of this year we got pregnant right away i am now 33+4 weeks, not planned at all. Just enjoying being with each other and very happy. Has anybody tried this pre seed and got successs stories to show from it?

Many Thanks

MandaHugNKill Tue 20-Oct-09 13:31:27

Preseed is useful for women who do not notice/make much 'egg white' mucus around the time of their ovulation. It's a sperm-friendly lubricant (where as KY, for instance, kills the little blighters) that will help the swimmers get to where they need to be wink

But it's not a 'cure all' for any number of fertility problems, and of course, it's pretty key to actually know when you're ovulating when trying to concieve (so I would suggest your sister also charts and/or uses ovulation predictor kits).

mylovelymonster Tue 20-Oct-09 13:31:48

We've used it second time around - is purely a sperm friendly lubricant. Is good when TTC takes some of the fun out of sex. I would recommend.
Your sister and her fiance should get checked out to rule out any obvious barriers to concieving first, IMHO.

fairimum Tue 20-Oct-09 14:27:45

we used it when TTC DD and then again to get pregnant a 2nd time - both times had been TTC for 3 months (i know not long but i am not at all patient) and the th month we used the pre-seed and fell pregnant that month! could just be fluke but i would recommend it!

fairimum Tue 20-Oct-09 14:28:52

also used the cheapest ovulation preditor kids along side the pre-seed! was from the access diagnostics website!

Dragonfly73 Tue 20-Oct-09 15:10:11

used preseed when i was on clomid. Made things much more pleasurable especially as clomid tends to dry things out rather dramatically.

also am a big fan of access diagnostics OPK's. Those 25 pack vials they sell were a life saver.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now