Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

when should I stop taking baby aspirin?

(3 Posts)
lizzie9442 Tue 20-Oct-09 08:45:51

Hi I just had my 12 week scan yesterdya which dated me exacly 12 weeks. I have been taking baby aspirin due to 3 previous mcs. I was just wondering if anyone knows if I should continue taking it and if so for how long? any advice much appreciated thanks xx

frogger77 Tue 20-Oct-09 08:59:47

I was advised to take it until I was 32 weeks first time round and this time I was told until 28 weeks. I think you should get a consultant appointment if you are taking aspirin and they will advise you. HTH Oh and congratulations on your pregnancy smile

MissWooWoo Tue 20-Oct-09 09:30:37

Hi lizzie

I took baby asprin throughout my whole pregnancy on the advice of my doctor (and in fact continue to take on a daily basis) due to an underlying medical condition.

Every case is different though so you should talk to your doctor/consultant as frogger advises.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now