Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

7 weeks, continued spotting, going crazy.

(5 Posts)
annabel229 Mon 19-Oct-09 21:40:32

Hi all, I posted on here last week, and to those that replied thanks so much (jabberwocky, fiziwizzle and comma to name a few - you made me feel much better for a week and now I am feeling depressed again). I am 7 weeks along, bloodwork etc looks good, but have spotted (varying amounts of bright red, pink and brown) since BEFORE positive preg test. I just can't fathom how anyone can spot this long and for things to be okay. I am sick of the waiting game. I really think I am going crazy. I wish I didn't take the pregnancy test and could just find out when pregnant 9 months in and ooh, out pops a healthy, kicking baby. Sorry. I am just venting. Thanks for listening.
I have had miscarriages in the past - possibly explains the anxiety - but the miscarriages were missed ones - so no bleeding there.

PacificWerewolfwoohood Mon 19-Oct-09 21:46:22

Can you get scanned, for reassurance?
I have had recurring MMCs and was offered 2 weekly scans for the first few weeks of my successful pregnancies via local recurring MC clinic.
Also I bled repeatedly with DS2, placenta praevia was eventually diagnosed at 26 weeks and he was delivered at 31 weeks. He is now 5 1/2 and a chunky monkey/future rugby player grin.
My point is not to scare you, just bleeding in pregnancy can be not-bad news.
Also, if your blood tests are still encouraging that is a really really positive sign.
Very best of luck to you smile.

annabel229 Tue 20-Oct-09 04:09:11

Thanks so much pacificwerewolf. I am just trying to hang in there. I will be getting a scan soon - unfortunately my scans are not that great a reassurance because my two mmcs were after a heartbeat was seen Apparently I break rules. But thanks for your kind words.

stephie101 Tue 20-Oct-09 07:12:33

annabel229 I really do feel for you, I am in the same situation ,this never happened to me with ds or dd, I really don't understand what is going on down there....
The fact is though your bloods are good, which is a positive outcome, do let me know how things progress hun...take care..x

lollypop101 Tue 20-Oct-09 11:24:30

I have just had brown/pink spotting of differing quantity for 2 weeks and has ONLY just stopped a few days ago. It got me down too, constant spotting I thought only meant bad news. I've just had a scan and am now 9 weeks. They couldn't explain the spotting just said one of those things.

Hang in there. Maybe you could go to EPU for reassurance? xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now