Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hiya - new here and pregnant!

(5 Posts)
nosmellyknickers Mon 19-Oct-09 21:04:53

Hiya all,

I'm Holly, 26, new here and pregnant - I'm now 31 weeks and getting a bit worked up about everything (I'm a nurse, and work a 50 hour week and live alone), and was told that there are specific Pre-Natal forums for our due dates are, but I can't seem to find them anywhere, so any help would be greatly received!!

Thanks again

lucsnowe Mon 19-Oct-09 21:19:32

Hi Holly,
Congratulations! I'm not sure where those forums are, buT I'm sure someone will soon be able to tell you. Hope you're ok living alone. Are you with your partner?

TrillianSlasher Mon 19-Oct-09 21:25:36

Welcome - good name!

Try here for people who are at the same stage of pregnancy as you.

Useful tips for newbies can be found here, but mainly remember we are allowed to swear, it's too early to talk about Christmas, and don't take it personally if people seem rude, it can be hard to get tone of voice across in text. smile

YanknHeadsOffCocks Mon 19-Oct-09 21:29:52

Welcome! I second what Trillian said, and advise you to refrain from posting on 'Am I Being Unreasonable' for at least a month (or until you've read loads and feel ready to wade in).

Congrats on the pregnancy.

nosmellyknickers Mon 19-Oct-09 23:54:35

Thanks a lot girls. No, lucsnowe my boyfriend left me three months ago, but it wasn't to be, so I'm glad it's all over now tbh! I'll check those links out now TrillianSlasher, but I might have to go on to 'Am I Being Unreasonable?' sooner or later as I tend to get ratty about pregnancy stuff!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now