Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Morning Sickness - when does it kick in!?!??

(9 Posts)
sambo2 Mon 19-Oct-09 13:01:17

Just found out I am pg with dc2...I knew before I did the test as I overnight became constipated (sorry tmi!), had sore boobs, lots of cramps and felt tired. However, the nausea has not yet started...

I am 5 weeks.

When did the nausea begin for you?!

(am off to buy my ginger biscuits in preparation...!)

dani87 Mon 19-Oct-09 16:28:05

hey sambo2 1st of congrats! mine started about 6/7wks but even still some women never get it (lucky them) i had it with dd1 and with this pregnancy! unfortunatly ginger biscuits never worked for me and ended up in hospital hopefully u get to avoid this symptom and good luck!

MrsHappy Mon 19-Oct-09 16:31:59

Mine started at abour 6 weeks with this pregnancy, but I never had nausea with my first so you might be lucky!

gingerbunny Mon 19-Oct-09 16:36:27

i never had it with ds1 but started at 6 weeks with number 2.
Congratulations

emsyj Mon 19-Oct-09 16:46:24

I was very worried about my lack of nausea... til I woke up on Saturday just gone feeling like death warmed up. It has got worse since then and I now feel as though I have the mother of all hangovers more or less all the time. I was 6+3 on Saturday.

Trikken Mon 19-Oct-09 16:47:37

5/6 weeks with this pregnancy, luckily nowhere near as bad as with ds tho

sambo2 Mon 19-Oct-09 19:08:03

Thanks guys for your responses and sorry to hear that some of you are feeling so rotten sad.

Fingers crossed I fall into the non-nausea camp...otherwise I'll be back in a couple of weeks to moan about the constant hangover!! grin

hoops997 Mon 19-Oct-09 19:11:53

non-nausea camp member here smile, got so worried about lack of symptons that I went to the EPU to get checked out!!

Am now 16 weeks and feeling great....apart from itchy nipples hmm

memorylapse Mon 19-Oct-09 20:10:55

6 weeks for me..am now a day off 12 weeks and still feel sick

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now