Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Belly belt combo kit for sale

(5 Posts)
BikeRunSki Sun 18-Oct-09 22:21:16

Bellybelt kit to extend the waistband on your normal clothes for early pregnancy.

It is a set of elastic waistband extenders to fasten into button waists and hook and bar fastenings. There are three of these - one short (this is used but still strtechy and functional)and one long for button waists and one long one for hook and bar fastenings (lost the short one of these, sorry). There are also three panels to cover up the bare tummy gap - one white, one black and one blue/grey.

belly belt

A great way of extending time you can wear your normal clothes for, saving you from buying maternity clothes for 2 seasons! I used them to get more time out of my winter clothes, but they saw me through to summer too.

£6 posted.

BexieID Sun 18-Oct-09 23:34:46

Can I have this? BexieID @ hotmail.com

BikeRunSki Mon 19-Oct-09 08:05:01

Bexie,

Yes of course, I have emailed you.

NormaStanleyFletcher Mon 19-Oct-09 08:13:00

Should this not be in "for sale" bit?

BikeRunSki Mon 19-Oct-09 09:39:37

Norma Ideally yes, but there did not seem to be a suitabel category. I have seen maternity things advertised in the pregnancy threads before (and even bought something this was when I was pg), so I thought that it would be OK if I put it here. Apologies if you think that that was wrong, no offence meant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now