Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Does morning sickness get worse or start pretty much as it's going to be?

(6 Posts)
BiscuitStuffer Sat 17-Oct-09 23:15:46

At 7+3 I've started feeling decidely queasy. Is it likely to escalate and get much worse or have I got off lightly?

differentnameforthis Sun 18-Oct-09 01:41:08

It is different fr all pregnancies, so not really an answer for this.

Some people find they get worse bouts as their hormone levels rise, some people just experience slight nausea.

I had all day MS, for 9 months with dd1, and on off with dd2, but still for most of the duration of the pregnancy.

LifeOfKate Sun 18-Oct-09 09:48:45

Yep, it's different for everyone. For me it started off as bad as it was going to get though...

BiscuitStuffer Sun 18-Oct-09 20:18:48

thank you both!
I didn't have it with my other 2 pregnancies, so it's taken me by surprise. I am just hoping it doesn't move in to vomiting!

maxpower Sun 18-Oct-09 20:31:14

Mine stayed the same until about 14 weeks, when it went. However, I had travel sickness right through my pregnancy

JeanLouiseFinch Sun 18-Oct-09 20:46:40

Mine started at around 7 weeks and lasted for around 7 weeks. I was only actually sick once but suffered with nausea and dizziness all day every day. One day it was just gone. I coped by living on very frequent very tiny snacks and lots of water. Hope this helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now