Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

sharp pain in scar...

(3 Posts)
maybebaby23 Fri 16-Oct-09 21:48:08

Hi,

For the last couple of days i have been getting a sudden sharp pain that kind of shoots across my c section scar..it is worrying me because until now ive only felt an ache/twinge which lasted a minute or so and dissapeared. I only had that every few days it wasn't often at all so didn't bother me. This has been happening quite a lot over 2 days.

I have been over doing it i guess, de-cluttering my house and other boring chores! Quite a bit of bending and lifting (not v heavy stuff though)

Do you think it's likely ive just over done it or is this something to worry about?? I remember posting on a thread about this but can't find it! Im sure people said they felt an ache and i said the same back then.

im 29 weeks pregnant and had the section 3.7 years ago...thanks for reading!

mrsdisorganised Fri 16-Oct-09 21:55:52

I am pregnant with my 5th and about to have a 5th section, have felt twinges and pain along the scar line after doing too much, so I would say take it easy (if you can!) and get a check up with your midwife just to put your mind at ease. Hope this helps. smile

maybebaby23 Sat 17-Oct-09 12:34:38

Thanks for your reply, not much chance of rest around here im afraid! lol am going to rest tonight and see if it makes a difference. Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now