Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Nucal test in Leeds - West Yorkshire. Where would you recommend?

(6 Posts)
Tobermory Wed 14-Oct-09 20:43:40

any recommendations before i pick a name out of a hat?

Liskey Wed 14-Oct-09 21:47:04

Hi I had a NT test done at Leeds Screening Centre - very nice centre and the lovely sonographer spent a fair bit of time doing the scan and showing me the baby which the NHS scan the week before hadn't done. They are a bit expensive but they could see me on a Saturday when time was running out.

www.leedsscreeningcentre.co.uk/

Tobermory Wed 14-Oct-09 21:55:11

Liskey, was just looking on the their website and think will give them a call tomorrow. How much was your Nucal test?

thehairybabysmum Wed 14-Oct-09 21:58:34

I had both mine there and would also recommend. Friendly and professional...also lovely to my ds1 who was 18 mths at the time.

Also open saturdays

thehairybabysmum Wed 14-Oct-09 21:59:30

i think my last one was about £120 for nuchal plus bloods. Didnt do the CF test though.

Liskey Wed 14-Oct-09 22:07:18

ahem I think it was about £190 - it was very good - that did include the blood tests as well. I'd been quite worried about the risk of downs - which the sonographer immediately said I wasn't at a high risk for really at 35.

They were really nice there and it had a lovely atmosphere.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now