Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone else having <ahem> rude dreams?

(13 Posts)
sheeplikessleep Wed 14-Oct-09 20:17:01

Last night it was about Peter Jones from Dragons Den!?!?! This is just one in a row.

Daren't tell DH, so I thought I'd see if this was common or any theories as to why?

Peter Jones blush!??!?

littleomar Wed 14-Oct-09 20:23:08

not this time, but last pregnancy i had one about hugh fearnley whittingstall. blush!??!? indeed

ThisPhantomPlopsPumpkins Wed 14-Oct-09 20:23:47

I had loads of them, never about Peter Jones though shock grin!

Although I did have one involving being married to Hitler shock, he was a surprisingly tender lover. God knows what the hormones did to my brain that night!

I used to love going to bed, mine have eased off now though!

sheeplikessleep Wed 14-Oct-09 20:29:20

I'd rather Hugh than Peter Jones! I'd rather Peter Jones than Hitler grin

I was even having a conversation with him about me being pregnant and he was saying about how he liked that hmm ... it was so vivid!

Is it just hormones? DH is away on work at the moment, so maybe I'm missing him? Weird. Maybe I should be watching old Jonny Depp films in hoping!

ib Wed 14-Oct-09 20:30:06

I don't get them, just rather vivid weird non sexual dreams.

I feel very short changed.

LolaAnn Wed 14-Oct-09 20:32:34

Haha yes. Sooooooo many, all the time, at least one a night ;) hahahha. I love it. Think its mainly because I'm sex starved in real life though...

sheeplikessleep Wed 14-Oct-09 20:34:47

LolaAnn ... maybe that's the reason here too grin

God pregnancy dreams are awesome!
I used to have them all the timegrin

raggie Wed 14-Oct-09 20:40:14

Yep, me too! Especially about old boyfriends blush

I think I read it's about wanting to be perceived as sexy and attractive while we actually feel like humongous beached whales.

Fits with my world-view at the moment. wink

lonelyoldmadmoodluminchat Wed 14-Oct-09 20:42:21

LOL

But then some of my recent ones have included

Chris moyles
Andrew
Marr
Paul
Merton

I mean fgs. How diverse can my subconscious taste be? Vom.

sheeplikessleep Wed 14-Oct-09 20:50:20

Lol, sods law no one has had any about any fit men! grin
Raggie - you might be right there, because I actually had a conversation with Peter (in my dream, not real life you understand grin) about me being pregnant and how could he find me attractive and he said he loved it!
Maybe I do need to talk to DH. He may not let me watch Dragons Den again though.

ThisPhantomPlopsPumpkins Wed 14-Oct-09 20:51:56

My husband is away with work too.. maybe it's that.

grin at madmoodlum - love the name!

lonelyoldmadmoodluminchat Wed 14-Oct-09 21:12:25

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now