Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Reccomendations for maternity leggings (black over bump up to bra line!- oh and cheap preferably!)

(10 Posts)
Thandeka Wed 14-Oct-09 09:08:12

Hello,
I need pregnancy leggings but they all seem so expensive- I balk at £30!

Basically I am loving the fact I can now wear dresses (previously when not pregnant my big arse and pot belly made everyone ask if I was pregnant- now I am I can wear them with pride- in fact seriously considering going round with pillow shoved up my dress after the baby is born so I can carry on with this!)

Anyhow I can't wear tights- they literally set my teeth on edge and I physically can't do it (which is weird as a teenager I used to wear them all the time including to bed if it was cold!) so I tend to wear leggings instead of tights (but they must be leggings that feel like leggings and not tights else I will cry!)

Because I am wearing them with dresses I need them to be over the bump preferably up to bra line as otherwise I get a funny line.

So any reccomendations for a fussy clothes person!?

ArghhhhmazingBouncingSpider Wed 14-Oct-09 09:09:56

I got mine from New Look, about £10 and really comfy. Suprisingly they wash really well too!

FluffyCoo Wed 14-Oct-09 09:20:53

Red Herring Maternity at Debenhams do them for £12 - Love 'em! Well and truly over the bump style.

whensmydayoff Thu 15-Oct-09 15:37:11

H&M

ThingumyandBob Thu 15-Oct-09 16:16:11

Jo jo mama bebe £18. Very comfy and very over the bump...also have some from Mamas and Papas, very over the bump and thick, can't rememebr how much they were though...

AngelDog Fri 16-Oct-09 03:43:17

Mothercare do some for about £14 - they come very high up but depending on the size of your bump may be a funny fit.

madmissy Fri 16-Oct-09 08:17:37

i have some topshop ones, had h&m over bump but cut bumpy in half lol

best and comfy i have are the black normal h&m ones!

londonlottie Fri 16-Oct-09 08:24:26

Message withdrawn

madmissy Fri 16-Oct-09 08:39:19

oooh they look kcomfy!

NatashaE29 Fri 16-Oct-09 09:17:17

I have to agree with the new look ones and the ones ffom red herring in debenhams!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now