Talk

Advanced search

Feels like i've been kicked..

(7 Posts)
Deemented Tue 13-Oct-09 21:22:32

Right between the legs blush

My nethers have been aching for a while, but in the last few days it's really felt like someone has taken a running kick and planted me a good one right between the legs, but from the inside out, if that makes any sense!

I know it's just pressure from the baby, but has anyone else felt like this?

ErikaMaye Tue 13-Oct-09 21:27:20

Oh goodness yes... Especially recently. And right now in fact. Not nice.

NestaFiesta Fri 16-Oct-09 10:42:53

Sounds like SPD (Symphisis pubis disorder). Speak to your midwife. I've had it twice now and it varies from feeling vaguely arthritic in the groin area to feeling exactly as you've described- like someone has landed you a massive kick right in the groin. Good news is it usually disappears after delivery- it did with me.

Pinkjenny Fri 16-Oct-09 10:43:53

I'm 29 weeks, and feel exactly like this. My pubic area is really achy and painful, especially when I get off the bed for my hundredth wee.

Deemented Fri 16-Oct-09 11:20:30

I have SPD. And PGP. And another possible slipped disc. Oh joy.

Still, hydro works for a while. Shame i can't stay in the pool all day.

NestaFiesta Fri 16-Oct-09 22:47:11

I agree with Deemented- get in the water. i got to Aquanatal in a hydrotherapy pool and it feels amazing. I hate getting back out of the water again.

I have SPD and sore hips and sometimes ligament pain that bends me double. We have decided this is our last and I am keeping a diary of how I feel now in case I ever get broody again! x

Deemented Sat 17-Oct-09 06:21:09

Sounds like a plan, Nestagrin

I am never going through this again - though i said that with the last one. DP has agreed to have the snip though, and until that happens he ain.t coming near me unless he's double bagged and i'm on the pill, have a coil and an implant too, just in case.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now