Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

So bad tempered

(15 Posts)
WinkyWinkola Tue 13-Oct-09 16:05:24

Is it normal to be so bad tempered in late pgy?

I'm 38 weeks and I'm being absolutely and utterly foul. I can't see anything positive anywhere and I fecking hate everyone who comes near me. Or who doesn't come near me. I don't want to see or speak to anyone. Wish they would all just sod off.

minimoonumbertwo Tue 13-Oct-09 16:10:34

I feel like that at 7 weeks...

mrsjammi Tue 13-Oct-09 16:12:10

Message withdrawn

RubyLove1 Tue 13-Oct-09 16:36:05

Im 19 weeks and feel the same some days, Im praying this is a pregnancy thing and that Im not just a miserable bitch! grin

WinkyWinkola Tue 13-Oct-09 16:40:38

I want to smash crockery and pull the cat's tail.

I'm normally quite a placid, calm person.

Tomatefarcie Tue 13-Oct-09 17:53:02

Same here at 27 weeks.

Everyone is out there to piss me off, they all do it on purpose it seems.

The only exception are my girls, pfewwww!! They are a breath of fresh air. Everybody else can sod off, but if they do, then I feel lonely and that's no good either.

Oh FFS! I am pissing myself off now....

<hormental emoticon>

flier Tue 13-Oct-09 17:54:12

I was like that when pg with dd, but not when pg with ds. Do you know the sex of the baby?

maybebaby23 Tue 13-Oct-09 20:52:10

Im the same at 29 weeks. People make it their mission to piss me off (paranoid emoticon) I was the same when pg with DD and im having another DD!

Comma2 Tue 13-Oct-09 22:04:46

You need a day off and a couple nights' worth of good sleep. And plenty of food, don't let your blood sugar get low. That's the worst.

MrsMc82 Tue 13-Oct-09 22:57:51

I'm 26 wks and been like this for ages keep swearing v badly when driving (called someone the c-word with mum in my car the other day - oops!) and i chunter "oh piss off" every time i get emails asking me to do stuff at work (not great as am a pa!).... Think i maybe was just as grumpy before being pregnant but kept the thoughts to myself where as now i seem to have lost that useful social filter!
Good job dh/girlfriends/colleagues find it funny at the mo but not sure how long that'll last!!
X

FluffyCoo Tue 13-Oct-09 23:10:57

Ha ha!

Tourettes type outbursts? Check!
Rage at uncooperative inanimate objects? Check!
Sudden and overwhelming urge to empty contents of the knife drawer into (utterly undeserving) DH? Check!

What is seriously distubing is that you guys are all somewhat further on than I... does that mean my psychotic episodes will get worse? shock

mum27 Wed 14-Oct-09 02:51:30

Well if it's not then I'm a miserable psychotic bitch too grin. I'm 38 weeks as well with DC8...obviously i love kids but at the moment i have periodic bursts of wanting to kill them...especially the 2 i'm left at home with. I'm sure they plot through the night on how many ways they can to annoy me and get me off the couch i'm trying to veg out on. I would love to just stay home and see noone and do nothing and just get the house ready to bring LO home to. It's amazing how many bad words come out of my mouth when something really --bloody annoying-- small happens [grins]. Don't worry it'll all be over very soon and everyone can love us again

Shiregirl Wed 14-Oct-09 07:19:14

Message withdrawn

alana39 Wed 14-Oct-09 10:48:17

Me too at almost 38 weeks. Particularly want to slap all the people who say I look big / small / haven't I had it yet / aren't you doing well / you must be hoping for a girl this time.

Problem is I remember it got even worse after giving birth both times angry

Supercherry Wed 14-Oct-09 13:28:34

Me too. It's good to know I'm not alone. Yesterday I was literally crying with the feelings of frustration and irritability blush.

I'm 38 weeks and as much as I'm dreading the birth, I can't wait to stop feeling like this.

I am feelin very anti-social too Winky.

The bump comments are infuriating are't they Alana? My MIL told me I looked 'rounder' last week and my dear old nan told me I was 'carrying on my bum'!!! The bloody cheek.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now