Need a moan - come join me if you're having a tough day.(6 Posts)
Sorry for the downer title, but I've had a shit day and wondered if there was anyone out there who could share the misery!
Am 18.5 weeks pregnant and ...
1. Just found out DH will not get home from Afganistan in time to attend 20 week scan. This makes a grand total of 0 scans he has attended for this baby.
2. My living room looks like a bomb hit it, even though it's just the aftermath of my 1 year old DD.
3. I keep having panic attacks at night about having two children under 2, a full time job, bugger all maternity leave and a husband who is never there (army doctor, works away from home / is deployed for most of the year. Goodness knows how I actually managed to get pregnant).
4. I have REALLY painful trapped gas that also wakes me up at night. In between the panic attacks and DD, I haven't slept more than 5 hours a night for the last couple of months.
5. My morning sickness STILL hasn't gone.
6. I have to give a lecture tomorrow to a bunch of undergrads and I haven't even written it yet.
7. DD has had tonsilitis and now I think I have it too.
8. My right leg is covered in an attractive mixture of mushed up bread and banana. This is the only trouser suit that fits over my unattractively lumpy body.
Okay, enough moaning. Thanks for letting me share.
That's what we're here for! Moan away. hope today is better x
Thank you - today has been better so far! Gosh, pregnancy really does do a number on one's emotional stability doesn't it?
Gee Freudianslips! reading your post makes me feel a lot better actually about my day!
Am 14+5 weeks and feeling the following:
1) fed up of being incapable of doing ANYTHING after 5pm due to nausea/tiredness/general feeling like crap
2)Best friend (also pregnant) feeling fine and walking round as if there is nothing growing inside her (v. infruriating but not her fault)
3)Being undermined at work by sexist T**t of a senoir partner
4)DH agreeing things for house/nursery then saying he never agreed them - I havn't got pregnancy brain yet, I DO remember!!
5)Having no central eating in house and heading towards winter
6)Panicking that as this is my first, how I am going to cope with all this, am I going to enjoy, will my baby grow up hating me, am I still going to be able to have a career
This is meant to be a happy time, but having a bad week I think. A nice bath with some bubble bath may be required.. Rant over
Oh can I join this rant please?
Am 16wks and would like to moan about:-
1) Ive got a headache
2) Ive got a broken ankle, just had plaster off yesterday but its so stiff I can hardly move it never mind walk on it.
3)My DS 3 is poorly, so is off school after being sick in his bed last night
4) DP is moaning that HE is tired because he has to do most of the housework as I cant actually walk or carry anything! Who does he think usually does it as well as working full time???
5)I want a cup of tea but cant carry it!
On the plus side, I had the first bath for 6 weeks last night and it was bliss! Maybe Ill just go and sit in the bath all day, and at least I dont have to go to work so not all bad! rant over
Join the discussion
Please login first.