Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

WAS THIS A SHOW!!!

(10 Posts)
tjgx Fri 10-Jun-05 21:49:41

Hi all...im 37 weks pregnant with my 3rd...never had my waters broke or a show with my last 2...which was 13 yrs ago...anyway at 9 am this morning..went 2 gp 4 ante natal...had 2 wee in those silly lil bottles...and as i loooked at the bottle there was all clumps floating in the wee..then when i wiped myself there was a clump of clear discharge jelly like but with no blood...gp said yes it may have been a show..i never had this b4 n he really didnt explain it 2 me..so does this mean labor could come soon...he sent me home is there anything i must do call hosp or anything or do i wait n see...thanx 4 any advice xxxxxx

jampots Fri 10-Jun-05 21:51:47

sounds like it. Mine was like the jelly from a pork pie!

Howver my labour started nearly 2 weeks later

starlover Fri 10-Jun-05 21:52:34

yep, does sound like a show. I had one 2 days before I went into labour. And then more the day it started!

bonym Fri 10-Jun-05 22:13:43

Does sound like it. I had a show about an hour before my waters broke - labour started about an hour after that. Good luck!

QueenEagle Fri 10-Jun-05 22:17:51

I had a blood stained jelly discharge with no.4 the day after having a sweep and ds arrived (I think) 4 days later.

Good luck btw.

tjgx Sat 11-Jun-05 13:23:05

hi all...thanx 4 letting me know!!!starting to eat fresh pineapple peeps been telling me it can bring labour on!! so will give it it a try x

ambrosia Sat 11-Jun-05 13:28:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

starlover Sat 11-Jun-05 14:10:10

tjgx... i ate 2 whole pineapples and nothing happened!

also tried sex, walking up and down stairs, raspberry leaf tea, curry, gin, hot baths... you name it i tried i!

none of it worked though!!!

(btw, why are you trying to bring on labour if you're only 37 weeks?)

Gillian76 Sat 11-Jun-05 14:27:48

Sounds like it. I had one with DS (no.3) after a sweep. Labour started the next day.

tjgx Sat 11-Jun-05 14:47:21

Hi all....hosp...want 2 induce as ds very big...so was trying to see if there was anything i could do first naturally...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now