DD is currently transverse at 29 weeks. Yeah yeah I know I have aaages.. however ds was breech at the same time and refused all efforts to turn him. DD may well turn, but if she doesn't, what are the options available to me?
I wasn't allowed to have one and then DC3 turned head down (having been transverse all pg, as were the others) when I went into labour. I wasn't allowed a VBAC either. I was told I would have to find an independent midwife and have a home birth. However, during the cs, I was told by the surgeon that my uterus was in such good shape I could easily have another 11 C/s if I wanted so maybe you could look into finding a private midwife or wait and see as napa suggests.
Thanks napa and castles... I thought that might be the case... I know how much pressure they put on my poor old uterus to try to move ds so I can imagine it's probably not the best thing to try if there's a scar in it.