Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

If you are 3 months happily pregnant but nauseas, what would be a nice gift to receive?

(9 Posts)
bunchoflowers Sun 11-Oct-09 15:44:19

That you can buy from a shop or the internet.

georgiemum Sun 11-Oct-09 15:47:03

What is the gift for? Nothing smelly or foody - unless a packet of crystalised ginger would fir the bill.

What about a mum-to-be pamper pack from Neal's Yard? Or a voucher for a massage?

AngelaCarleen Sun 11-Oct-09 18:38:36

My mum got me some lush stuff when i was about three months pregnant. It was really nice (and didn't make me feel sick)
xx

susiey Sun 11-Oct-09 19:10:45

some really nice bubble bath for mums to be I saw a lovely little me set in sainsburys the other day in the baby toiletries department that and some of the snacks that help the nausea if you happen to know which ones they were

MillyMollyMoo Sun 11-Oct-09 21:41:36

Preggy pops, they are lovely lollipops you can get online I think. I'm buying some in anticipation.

MumNWLondon Sun 11-Oct-09 22:15:33

clothes? eg pregnancy top?

Bondwife Mon 12-Oct-09 08:56:44

Def go for non smelly bath bubbles etc - the only thing that made me feel half human when hubby was eating his dinner was to have a bath or walk the dog as the smell of anything just made me feel rubbish

SpookyAlice Mon 12-Oct-09 09:00:05

Boots do an amazing pregnancy bubble bath. Honey, camomile and lavender i think it was. Lasted me the last 6months of my pg and was the only thing to help me feel half human. I think it should be easy enough to find.

SpookyAlice Mon 12-Oct-09 09:02:15

Oh, and waitrose do a ginger soap/bubble bath/handwash range. Used to have it in the bathroom (the handwash) while suffering with morning sickness and it really helped as it does really smell of ginger.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now