Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant? Going out of my mind....

(7 Posts)
PinkiePoo Fri 09-Oct-09 20:13:18

Hey all...

I am a childless 26 yr old with much needed advice. Around about the 12th September i cam off the pill. A week later.....19th Sept, me and my partner had intercourse. I have not had a period, I have bad cramping, in lower abdomen and back and beginning of the week had mild spotting which was brow, literally just a wipe - 9 days after intercourse. I feel tired and a little emotional.
Monday i took a test which was negative but this was before my spotting, so i'm thinking is this to do with coming off the pill? or did I take the test to early??

what to do???? x

PinkiePoo Fri 09-Oct-09 22:13:25

Please help ladies....I need advice :-(

liahgen Fri 09-Oct-09 22:15:02

you need to take another test really. Can you pop to all night tesco? Or go in the morning.

sorry can't be more helpful atm

PinkiePoo Fri 09-Oct-09 22:19:57

is it still too early though? Part of me thinks I am being paranoid, and its just side affects of coming off pill......it has been 20 days since we did the 'deed' ;-)

liahgen Fri 09-Oct-09 22:26:40

20 days is fine and should give a reliable result. Fertility friend recommend 18 days after unprotected sex to test.

Good luck.

PinkiePoo Fri 09-Oct-09 22:29:16

ok thank you....i did test Wednesday which would have been 18 days and was a neg, so i'm guessing its a big fat no :-( x

Thankyou anyway x

liahgen Fri 09-Oct-09 22:31:35

Keep trying, would be incredibly lucky to catch first month.

Come over to our July bus if you like

here we are

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now