Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sore boobs? Always?

(10 Posts)
Ladyemmalou83 Fri 09-Oct-09 19:21:44

Ive never had sore boobs in either of my PG (both mc) or AF, only heavy boobs, and the occasionally tingly nipple. Do women always get sore boobs, and from when would I start to experience it?

thanks ladies

thisisyesterday Fri 09-Oct-09 19:24:49

nope, i never got it, and never for AF either, i do get sore nipples when breastfeeding and I ovulate though

Ladyemmalou83 Fri 09-Oct-09 19:27:57

Thanks Thisisyesterday. Everyone keeps telling me to expect sore boobs like with AF only worse, but having never had them I wonder if i will ever get them. Glad to know Im not the only one

thisisyesterday Fri 09-Oct-09 19:56:27

yep, some people just don't get it. i've been pregnant 5 times and never had it

Ladyemmalou83 Fri 09-Oct-09 19:58:12

Lucky you, thats good going. Shall take my lack of sore boobs as not an un-positive thing

thisisyesterday Fri 09-Oct-09 20:03:23

definitely, are you waiting to test?

2greatboys Sat 10-Oct-09 09:18:29

I didn't get this with my first 2 DSs, but am currently pregnant with DC3 (nearly 6 weeks) and my boobs are extremely sore and much bigger. So definately nothing to worry about.

maybebaby23 Sat 10-Oct-09 12:34:32

In my first pregnancy they were so SO painful, i couldn't turn over in bed or hug anyone! And if the shower sprayed on them it was agony!!! They didn't get bigger though.

This time they are not half as sore, it comes and goes and feels more tender than sore but they are huge!!

Good luck if you are waiting to test!

Ladyemmalou83 Sat 10-Oct-09 14:49:32

I was going to be testing on Tuesday, but have delayed it as messed up my OV date, so now friday.

I hope im not imagining this, but the colum (if it is such a thing) thats in the centre of my boob aches today. Normally that only happens when I sleep on my front. Ohhhh exciting

(DH has just reminded Ladyem that she is banned from obsessive SS)

(Darn)

biglips Sat 10-Oct-09 16:31:08

first pg - none all the way thru pg
second pg - i felt like i had a knife stabbing me between my boobs for 24 hours (it was 4 dpo at the time so i knew i was pg grin)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now