Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

2nd Pg, Different syptoms therefore different gender baby?

(4 Posts)
Momdeguerre Tue 06-Oct-09 18:30:01

So, what does everyone think - so far I have been way sicker and much more tired.

I have a gorgeous DS and that pg felt very different - anyone think this means I am having a DD? I have no preference - any healthy baby will be wonderful.

I know this was not true for my sis who was very sick on 2nd pg and had another DD.

What is the average? Different syptoms equal different gender baby or not?

MrsHappy Tue 06-Oct-09 18:34:58

I don't think so.

DD - hardly any nausea, tits of torture, terrible skin and could only eat "retro food " (angel delight, anyone?) or sweet things. Awful heartburn too, and high blood pressure.

This baby- clear skin, less weight gain, all day nausea until 16 weeks, craving healthy food, no heartburn, low bp so far. It's a girl too.

I reckon quite a lot of the difference has been that with DD I was working v hard at a stressful job and just kept going. This time around I work in a less stressful company and position and am part time. And every pg is different, of course...

southernbelle77 Tue 06-Oct-09 19:35:21

No don't think so! I had different symptoms with dd than I do this time and we are assured (3 scans have all said the same) that this is another dd! I've been much less sick this time, much more tired, much less weight gain!

Prinpo Tue 06-Oct-09 23:23:34

I had a very different pregnancy with DC2 so was convinced I must be having a boy as first had been a girl. Lo and behold, another girl. This time feels different again so who knows...

I just think every pregnancy is different. Also, you experience things differently when you already have a child to look after. Less time to rest, etc..

Hope all goes well. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now